The world may well have changed, but hotels have not. At the Golden Tulip Marseille Euromed, we have reinvented the travel experience by going back to basics, with entertainment, a wide range of services, working facilities and one or two surprises. Have we managed to pique your interest? We cannot help but share a little bit more with you, so let’s get right to it!
The outdated, former standards of the hotel industry have now become really great basics upon which to build!
• Because we want to make sure you are looked after and that you don’t waste any time, we are located at the Docks, at the heart of new Marseilles, with our feet dipped in the water
• Here we don’t make a fuss – you are the boss and that is final. So if you want to check in while lounging on a couch or to simply reorganise the furniture in the lobby, you have the keys to the castle
• Tired after your (very long) journey or just a little lethargic? Your welcome is accompanied by our secret little ritual - a refreshing local lemonade
• Because being offline is no longer an option, we offer high-speed Wi-Fi access (and promise that we will not find a reason to charge you for the service)
• Hunger can creep up on you so quickly, and we will be on hand to remedy this, whether you are a veggie addict, a connoisseur of fine food or a champion at guzzling down burgers.
• The restaurant, the lounge space, the bar and the terrace are available for your business lunches, your meetings, for a nap or a spot to capture a few selfies (or a combination of the above)
Why go to a hotel only for it to feel like you are still at home? We want to take you on a veritable journey:
• Upon you arrival, you are welcomed by a building designed by architect Massimiliano Fuksas. Between you and me, it is often the case that the clothes make the man.
• In order to celebrate Marseilles, the capital city of street art, a mural by local artist Remy Uno extends the street into the lobby.
• And if you have a few minutes between a call and a presentation, take a tandem and visit the Joliette district.
We have also rethought our use of space, as nowadays people play in the office and work by the pool:
• “Where’s the lobby?” Our foyer serves as an extension of the streets of Marseilles, with a check-in that is, to say the least, check-in, a little off the wall…
• “Is this the way to the rooftop party?” It is difficult to tear yourself away to that business dinner when you’re on the rooftop sipping a pastis beneath the lemon tree… . You’ll be the envy of the town.
• “Is there somewhere to chill out?” Discover a lounge space that you can adapt to suit your needs, for a brainstorming session regarding the future of bowls or a conference call to Mars.
• “What is there to eat?” Given that you are only 5 minutes from the Mediterranean, it would be a shame to miss out on the Southern French cuisine concocted by our two chefs. The food is good and healthy and there is plenty of it on your plate.