15 July 2017
« Increíble lugar »
Que buen hotel, moderno, actualizado a nuevas necesidades del viajero, habitaciones muy agradables y prácticas, lindo entorno y bien ubicado para actividades de treking, bicicleta.
Excelente pileta, buen estacionamiento, buen desayuno.
01 November 2017
« great business trip »
modern, clean, stylish, food is good with a good price
very friendly team and so much helpful
sure if i have a business again over there the hotel would be in my first choices
and it is easy to go around but with car or taxi or uber
17 October 2017
« A shame we didn’t use the spa! »
My husband and I stayed at the Golden Tulip in September as we were attending a friends wedding nearby.
The hotel was lovely, modern and clean. The room that we had was spacious and comfortable as were the beds.
We went to use the spa as but didn’t realise we had to pay extra. Every spa hotel I’ve ever stayed at give you complimentary spa access with treatments being an extra cost. This was very disappointing and as we could only use it for a short while we were not willing to pay the extra €20 each.
Staff were fantastic and room service was good.
Lovely hotel but doesn’t get a 5 due to the spa being an extra cost. I would however stay here again if in the area.
12 September 2017
« Excellent service by Reception! »
I went for a week mainly for business. My stay was pleasant and comfortable. Your reception team is doing an amazing job, especially Ariana, who showed full attention to detail and excellent customer service skills.
I was glad that the hotel had a pool and a gym to do some exercise. However, the only down was the restaurant. There were few things that were not great, for example:
- The brunch did not include drinks apart from the "one" glass of sparkling wine.
- They tried to charge us a full menu for a 1yr old baby, because I was sharing with her a few bites! (that I thought ridiculous) OK, in the end, was taken out of the bill but it didn't stop the bad after taste :(
- The buffet was the same all week! it never changed so, by the third day I couldn't bear to eat there anymore. I advise talking to the Chef to come up with a rotation menu. Can't be that hard?
- Some of the fruit was stale by mid-week (watermelon) and despite I told the waiter, he tried to justify with "it is usually fine" ???
- Most of the food had the same flavor as it seems to have the same garlic sauce/seasoning.
- The rooms were cleaned with high standards. However, the coffee and water in mini fridge were never refilled :(
Hopefully, the restaurant will improve as I think the hotel is nice, clean and comfortable.